Leave the Stress Behind. Let Us Do Your Customer Service Work!
The holidays are well and truly over for now. Looking back, it was quite a hectic time for companies and customer support. Was your company prepared for the craziness of Q4 and holiday shopping bonanzas? Did you feel like your team’s efforts spun dangerously close to out-of-control, with the days slipping away too quickly? Was your staff pulling long hours, as your team scrambled to meet the clamor for immediate customer assistance?
Now that we’re solidly in Q1, make sure your timeline and budgets are prepared in advance for what’s to come in Q4 of 2015. When it comes to customer support, community management, social media engagement, or content moderation (especially during those crazed times like launch, holiday prep, media crises, or marketing spikes) don’t just throw your hands up in the air, hope for the best, or toss your currently-taxed staff to the wolves… Talk to us! Why? Because: We do that. We can help.
- Launch: Looking to ramp up staff to help support the launch of your project, or a much anticipated update? Be double-secure by employing our staff to help support you in this exciting time!
- Manage & Operate: We’re here 24/7, 365 days a year, and in over 50 countries, covering over 50 languages, with a tenure of experience in a multitude of mediums.
- Provide assistance: From general response, to bilingual coverage, leadership, or technical assistance, we’re here to help. From customer and community engagement, to experts and consultation options, to project management and beyond, we’re here for you.
- Supplement: Whether you’re looking to ramp up a full team of mods, or engage a supplemental team to aid your already-existing departments, we know how to build flexible, unique programs to meet the needs of each individual client and project.
- Analyze and Engage: We ARE your community. Our mods are profiled to fit each project in order to build genuine engagement from trained professionals. We help spot trends and give you a view from the “front line” of audience interactivity.
When you start preparing for the crunch of Q4 of 2015, plan to enjoy the peace and beauty of the holidays by leaving your customer service, moderation and social media tasks to the experts! We’ll optimize your services to keep things running smoothly during the holidays and throughout the year. Why? Because that’s what we do, that’s what we love, and that’s why we’re here.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BLOG
Get a weekly roundup from the world of ModSquad.