Happy Community Managers Day!
Dearest Community Managers of the World (most notably our fantastical CMs):
- Thank you for providing a voice to the people.
- Thank you for providing a voice from the site.
- Thank you for your dedication to the smallest detail.
- Thank you for your earnestness in sharing the most important facts.
- Thank you for your mediation skills.
- Thank you for your empathy and understanding.
- Thank you for battling the trolololololiest of trolls.
- Thank you for welcoming the newest of the n00bs, accepting those endless lurkers, and managing the jerkiest of jerks.
- Thank you for your eagle-eye with bots, scammers, and spammers.
- Thank you for your late night check-ins, and your early morning greetings.
- Thank you for being the unsung hero, representing your community and your site in the public eye.
- Thank you for never backing down, and never giving up.
- Thank you for not putting out your eye with a pencil after seeing “Gangnam Style” video URL for the seventy billionth time.
- Thank you for putting up with the unreasonable and irate.
- Thank you for being the people’s Robin Hood in company meetings.
- Thank you for loving the site, product, project so much that you’ve become a cheerleader, public voice, evangelist, camp counselor, party planner, poster child.
- Thank you for being you: a person who cares, and wants nothing but the best for the people and the project, for the customers and the clients, for the first time visitors and the long time supporters.
- And most importantly, never forget this (click here)!!!!
Happy Community Managers Day to you. The Digital Frontier wouldn’t be half as civilized, or fun, without you. And to our Community Managers, Moderators, CSRs, and Engagement Specialists: Thank you for helping to make Metaverse Mod Squad a fantastic company filled with fearless, passionate, creative, funny, caring, devoted, hardworking people – we’re proud of you!
Director of Digital Strategy and Engagement